Speed, Capacity, Reliability and Performance
These are the key qualities businesses want with high-speed Internet connections, and that’s what G4 Communications delivers. We take care of the complexities of Internet Communications so you can thrive in today’s Internet-enabled economy.
G4 Communications offers the full range of connection speeds and capacities to meet the needs of every size organization. By using multiple technologies (Fiber, CMTS, T1, T3, OCx), G4 Communications connects businesses and their employees to the Internet from virtually everywhere in our service area even places other providers cannot reach.
We have carefully selected the leading technologies, invested in the best equipment and support them and our customers with skilled people and cutting-edge applications that manage and monitor all of our services.
Our services- including high-speed Internet access connected to our advanced, high performance, IP Protected Service Network (PSN).
FastReach® Managed Internet Access
G4 Communications FastReach‚ High-Speed Internet Access includes:
- Local Loop
- Symmetrical Guaranteed Business Class Bandwidth
- Ethernet Hand off - RJ45 Ethernet connection (10BaseT or 100BaseT)
- NTD (Network Termination Device)
FastReach® Broadband Services
- FastReach® Symmetric Broadband Service Choice of speeds 144 Kbps to 120 Mbps.
- FastReach® Extended Reach Service Choice of speeds 384 Kbps to 18 Mbps.
MetroReach Asymmetric Broadband Services
- MetroReach Asymmetric Broadband Service Choice of speeds 1Mbps to 48Mbps.
FastReach® DS1 Services
- Choice of speeds 1500 Kbps to 18,000 Kbps.
- Fast. Cost-effective. Designed for Business.
- No distance limitations.
FastReach® HiCap Services
- DS3 up to 45 Mbps, OC3 up to 155 Mbps, OC12 up to 622 Mbps
- Fiber 100 Mbps (Fast Ethernet)
- Fiber 1000 / 1 Gbps (Gigabit Ethernet)
- Fiber 10G / 10 Gbps (10 Gigabit Ethernet)
Fiber services provided by FiberNH